To: Adam and Allie


I have a lot of other things to blog about such as my obligatory VISA run to Laos and holiday to Ko Chang but for now...

Here is a song I dedicate to my sister Allie and her fiance, Adam. (that sounds really weird and looks really weird typing it). I have been told that Adam is fond of this song called 'You and I'. It's by Ingrid Michaelson. It's a song that totally embodies the word cute and... more cute-ness.  You guys are the definition of a happy couple and deserve a happy song.

So this song goes out to you two as you continue to do life together, grow in community with others and enjoy the beginning of your engagement. Coveting you all in prayer too.  

For you two, with love from Chantaburi, 

xo Amy  

P.S.
I had fun making this little video. My voice can only go so deep for the male part- 'he' sounds pretty sexy if you ask me.





Pardon the scruffy look, yesterday was a free day. School was cancelled due to flooding and I have no one to impress. 

Comments

  1. okay okay I just looked up the youtube video of this song. The tempo is a lot faster. whoops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was singing the harmonies almost all the way through! We are at Adams parents house and all loved hearing your beautiful voice. Adam particularly loved the baritone part! LOVED THAT PART! Cant wait to play with you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Uke Time is Time Well Spent

The Universal Language