Uke Time is Time Well Spent


Just having fun with her (the uke), worshiping, unedited. I messed up a few times, forgot lyrics, got ahead of myself and in the midst was called to dinner. 

He is still glorified in my efforts. :) 

One of my favorites, How He Loves by John Mark McMillan 

Soaking up this time of His coming, spending time waiting while reading the word and playing for Him any chance I can get. Doing an advent devotion with the girls (for the first Christmas in a while, actually). 

Anyways, without further ado...



Comments

  1. You made my Christmas ~ Music quickens our pace, Hope tightens the cords and tunes up our heart strings ~ Love you to the moon and back Amers { }

    ReplyDelete
  2. how did I get so lucky to have such anamazing cousin. this was beautiful. love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen! Wish you were here! Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To: Adam and Allie

The Universal Language