Snail Mail Shmail Mail

I've decided to make this public. Instead of giving out my new address to a few close friends I want to give the opportunity to all. Yes, that means YOU. The reason- I absolutely, without a doubt LOVE snail mail. It fills me up when I get any letter, big or small, from someone. Letters, cards, notes make my week! There is something about the spontaneity of receiving a handwritten letter. It helps me feel connected with you half a world away. Cheesy as it sounds, there have been times I have put cards up to my chest because I value you them so much. I am closest to you when you have spoken your heart on a piece of paper. It's true! I hope snail mail never becomes a past time. I am afraid it has in some ways but I will be one who continues to keep it alive and you can too.

Posted this on Facebook and posting it here as well.


Hello friends and family, for those who don't know I have moved to Khon Kaen. It's in Northeast Thailand. Here is my new mailing address. If snail mail was considered a 'love language' by itself, that would be one of mine. Please feel free to send me some!

There is only one condition. You have to give me your address as well, because I find joy in giving as much as I receive.

Amy Byers
P.O. Box 20
Kaeng Khro, Chaiyaphum
36150 Thailand

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To: Adam and Allie

Uke Time is Time Well Spent

The Universal Language