Yesterday

I see my kids growing up before my eyes and it gives me the goose bumps. In awe. It's only been two months....
Not every day is cake but I do love what I do.

Today during reading time, I received the spiritual blessings of mercy, strength and compassion and I didn't do anything to deserve it. I was actually unprepared for class, however, the Holy spirit always is. My words don't do this moment justice.

We don't have many english books but the kids love when you make reading come to life. I asked one of the kids to get her books she brings daily. She willingly brought them over. The idea of sharing is a huge milestone for her! (you can't force a 3 year old to do anything). As I unexpectedly read the book, "I Love You Through and Through" not only was I receiving the words on each page but I was ALSO giving it away, instantly. My voice was shaking. Eyes welled up with tears. The Holy Spirit showed off today.

"Delight thyself also in the Lord" Psalm 37:4 was the devotion before I stepped foot in to school today.


My morning worship walking to school:

Just getting back to listening to Gungor. Sometimes I go to bed listening to them and worship with them in the morning. Saw her perform this live. I understand the weight of it now. But there's still so much more to understand. 

At the end of the day, I delighted in the Lord. When you experience the Holy Spirit it is like nothing else matters and the rest of your day you just keep receiving the spirit. How can I not delight in the Lord?! I should more often!

I put on music and danced in my vacant apartment that looks like a room in an insane asylum- white tiles and white walls. I was starving but I couldn't stop dancing for Him! I started doing ballet which I haven't done in YEARS. I quit after 3 years.

In that moment I could dream of anything.

I dreamt of one day having my own studio and teaching little kids how to dance. I dreamt of picking up dance lessons back in the states and heck! Maybe getting back into my point shoes! My sister friend wants to open up a dance studio one day. I dreamt that we would be co- dance teachers. She would teach hip hop to the older kids and I would teach lyrical and ballet to the little ones. And as a team of other dance teachers we would be instilling holy confidence into all the beautiful children through movement.

I literally couldn't stop dancing and making up moves to "All I need is You" featuring Kim Walker.

A girl can dream.


Comments

  1. this is just awesome - thanks for making me smile today!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To: Adam and Allie

Uke Time is Time Well Spent

The Universal Language