Joy Ride

Today, I drove a motor cyc all by myself! It was not the first time (I've been practicing) but for the first time on the main road which is six lanes of traffic. I went to the tesco and to the park! Complete and utter joy ride. Since I don't have a radio, I make my own music which includes singing the same chorus of one song over and over again. Belt it through the wind. I need to create music some how for a substitution! 

Mental notes while driving:
-don't look back. (metaphor for my lyfe!) use and trust your rear view mirrors. adjust them if you have to.
-when you get scared ease off the accelerator the opposite way. simple terms LET GO of handle. a little twirk goes a longggg way.
-it helps to dangle my legs like a bird when accelerating, then huddle them on deck. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To: Adam and Allie

Uke Time is Time Well Spent

The Universal Language